Monday, October 29, 2012

The Importance of Sleep

Why college student want to go to sleep?

Base on my own experience. I have a hard time focusing on what my professors are saying in class when I only get six hours of sleep because I have to do my homework the night before. I did bad on my test just because I didn't listen to my professor's lecture and I miss the important parts of the lecture that is on the test.
I love taking a nap because there are so many benefits from it.
Sleep makes you feel better or fresh. During sleep you can strengthen memories or "practice" skills learned while you were awake (it's a process called consolidation). Research indicates that people who get less sleep- six or fewer hours a night- have higher blood levels of inflammatory proteins than those who get more. So, getting enough of sleep will help me to get an A+ grade in class because it will be easy to remember things when our minds fresh and ready to process information.

No comments:

Post a Comment