Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Amazing Tron Dance

     
Wow! Outstanding!

Watching the video above is the best thing I ever seen in my whole life. The reason why this is the best performance I ever seen in my whole is because they are the first crew that I seen dancing in the dark. It’s hard to dance in the dark with the big crew and I can tell that they work their effort to this thing.I think this crew uses engineering and some type of an illusion to make the performance very entertaining. One small mistake can ruin everything and it can injure their crew member. If they are not careful enough and watch where they going, he/she can hurt his/her teammate. For example, he/she can push his/her teammate off the stage. If I can grade them, I give them an A+. It’s just so amazing!

3 comments:

  1. I like your video! Do you see yourself in a group like this one day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I wish I can dance like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome video. Thank you for sharing. Dude, I have to say one thing though... if you want to dance like them, then you better start practicing or get in a dance group. Don't wish...just have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete