Monday, November 5, 2012

Planning Your Career

Have you already decided on your career?

When I started College at Southwestern, I don't have any idea on what career I want to take. So, I took this course called Personal development. The counselors said that it will help to decide and plan the career I want to take. In Personal Development class we took different kinds of test like personality test. The personality test will tell you if you are shy or sociable; realistic or imaginative; thinker or feeler; judging or perceptive, and when you learn what is your personality they will give a list of major and career that fit with your personality. After the result of my test, it gives me a little idea of what I want to take. The only thing I have to do now is look in the list and look for the career that goes with my interest.

1 comment:

  1. Jonathan,
    Thank you for sharing your experience with what you leadrned about your personality assessment. I hope you enjoyed learning about your MBTI type. Also, I hope this knowledge will bring you one step closer to your dream career.

    ReplyDelete