Saturday, November 17, 2012

Don't read it's stupid

My first halloween in United States with my friends.  At 6 pm, my friends and I started to go house to house for free candy. Some house that we go to, told us that we are a tall kids. Well, of course we already an adult but we didn't tell them that. We just want free candy. Note to myself, never trick and treating again because it's embarrassing. After an hour of walking we decided to stop  trick or treating  and go to Sweetwater, where our another friends are. So, we go back to my friend's house and he ask his brother if he can give us a ride to the Sweetwater. We got there at 7 or 8 pm, I think and meet up with our another friend who is waiting for us. When we got I treat my friends a medium pizza and drinks at Pizza Hot because I'm hungry. Over all, it's a jolly good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment