Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Reaction to Gangnam Style video

The video above shows the reaction of teens toward Gangnam Style. Some people thinks that the videoof Gangnam Style is weird, stupid, and of the chart of swag while other people thinks that the video is funny, entertaining, and very interesting. Gangnam Style is South Korean music made by Korean Artist PSY. The song was released on July 2012. Gangnam Style is the first youtube video that over one billion views. As March 2013 come, the music has been viewed over 1.380 billion times on Youtube. When I first saw the video Gangnam Style, it caught my attention very quick because I never saw something like that before and I think its very funny when he dance everywhere. What caught my attention on the video i think has something to do with the signature dance move known as "the horse-riding dance," which combines the stylistic elements of shuffle dancing and hand movements resembling the posture of a horseback rider.   Now that the Gangnam Style is the most famous song in globe. Here is some question  can Psy top Gangnam Style? PSy told MTV that he might "ending" because gangnam style got so popular that he has so small chance to top it. Same goes the singer Gotye music "Somebody I used to Know," and  Carly Rae Jepsen's Call me maybe. And they are all great musician and have great music. For me, it doesn't matter if they can't top it up, as long as they made a good song. Well, They are already successful person so they have to be glad and feel good about it. So, does it matter what people think? As long you become success it doesn't matter.

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog. But you should elaborate more about why you think the Gangnam Style is so interest to you. Also state the "signaficance" of why you chose this concept you wrote about. But the rest of the blog is very good and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your facts about the music video "Gangnam Style." I think you did a good job by putting all the details about the video. When I first saw the video I was like what the hell is this but then throughout time I saw it wasn't that bad. People have different opinions toward the video. Gangnam style video was one of the videos that reached over 1.380 million views. I think you did good in your blog post because you didn't only wrote about what you thought about the video but gave more information about other videos that have succeeded. I believe this video is something different in a good way that kids, teenagers, and adults enjoy. You should watch another different video that goes completely out of the ordinary it's by A$PA called "Purple kisses."

    ReplyDelete