Monday, October 15, 2012

Personal Affrimation



A good way to think.

Personal Affirmation is your way of getting confidence in yourself or better yet it can help you to be a better person.You can use personal affirmation as anger management, fighting stress, and motivation. An example of personal  affirmation will be like these: I'm alert, I'm healthy, I'm smart, I'm well able, etc.   Many people  have their own personal affirmation like athletes, coaches, soldiers “ I'm not going to die,” and so on.  It helps us to push our limits and change our point of view of the world around us. When I learned about this personal affirmation and tried it, I noticed small good things that coming to my life like having a good friends, actually doing my homework now, and sometimes someone is buying you a lunch or  a dinner.  My personal affirmation is this "I can find happiness in every moment" and I got it at http://www.theemotionmachine.com/75-affirmations-for-personal-development. Using this self affirmation helps me realize that I can do the things that I thought I can't do like doing 20-40 push up a day.
     

1 comment:

  1. Good job on being able to do that many push-ups! I totally agree that positive affirmations work! if you think positive, the outcome is typically positive. i am glad you have used this to improve your life :]

    ReplyDelete